Submission Guidelines for The Organizational Improvement Plan at Western University
Who Can Submit
The OIP Repository only publishes materials about work conducted under the auspices of the OIP Repository. For additional information, please contact the Faculty of Education’s Graduate Programs Office.
A paper may be updated or removed from public view by sending a request to the system administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org However, a citation to the original version of the paper will always remain on the site.
Authors do not have an opportunity to approve papers they have submitted prior to them becoming publicly available on the site; therefore, please be sure that the paper is ready for public distribution.
Rights and Permissions
Before submitting a paper to the repository, please be sure that all necessary permissions have been cleared. You retain the copyright to your paper and grant us the nonexclusive right to publish this material, meaning that you may also publish it elsewhere.
After you submit your paper, we will create an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of it and publish it on the site. You will be notified by e-mail when the paper is posted.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to The Graduate Programs Office. We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in How to Submit; however, please specify when you submit the paper that it is a revision of a previously submitted paper.
Follow the instructions below to submit to Western's OIP Repository. You will be notified shortly regarding the suitability of your submission for the OIP Repository.
Submission Guidelines and Agreement for OIP Repository
Before submitting, please read all relevant policies and/or submission guidelines.
The submission process consists of the following steps:
- Read and accept the Submission Agreement below
- Provide information about yourself
- Upload your electronic file
Before you begin, please be sure you have the following items:
- The submission's title
- The abstract (up to 250 words)
- A list of keywords (6 maximum)
- The electronic format of your file, either Word or PDF
Submission Agreement for OIP Repository
By checking the box below, I grant OIP Repository on behalf of Western University the non-exclusive right to distribute my submission ("the Work") over the Internet and make it part of the
I warrant as follows:
- that I have the full power and authority to make this agreement;
- that the Work does not infringe any copyright, nor violate any proprietary rights, nor contain any libelous matter, nor invade the privacy of any person or third party;
- that the Work has not been published elsewhere with the same content or in the same format; and
- that no right in the Work has in any way been sold, mortgaged, or otherwise disposed of, and that the Work is free from all liens and claims.
I understand that once a peer-reviewed Work is deposited in the repository, it may not be removed.
NOTE: It is suggested that you print this page for your records.