During the tenure of C.C. Waller, who served as Principal of Huron University College (then 'Huron College') between 1902 and 1941, the campus featured a small museum of ethnographic artifacts from South America, East Africa, India, China and the Canadian Arctic collected and donated by Anglican missionaries, notably a T.B.R. Westgate. Although it was since largely forgotten, this research project located the remnants of the Huron College Missionary Society Artifact Collection in a utility closet on Huron's present campus. Between October 2014 and April 2015, this project collaborated with the Huron Library and the University of Western Ontario's Public History department to clean, catalogue, photograph, and re-package the nearly 200 artifacts which remain from this important component of the College's material history.