The Department of Economics at Western ranks among the top economics departments in Canada, and has an international reputation for excellence in both teaching and research. With approximately 30 full-time, research active, award winning faculty members the Department represents all areas of economics.
Visit the Department of Economics website for additional information.
Browse the Economics Department Collections:
- Centre for Decision Sciences and Econometrics Technical Reports
- Centre for Human Capital and Productivity. CHCP Working Papers
- Centre for the Analysis of National Economic Policy Working Papers
- Centre for the Economic Analysis of Property Rights
- Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations
- Department of Economics Research Reports
- Economic Policy Research Institute. EPRI Working Papers
- Political Economy Research Group. Papers in Political Economy
- Research Program. Impact of the Public Sector on Local Economies
- Transition Economics Research Forum Reports (TERF)