Animal Research at Western University and its affiliates is regulated by the University Council on Animal Care (UCAC) and its working group, the Animal Care Committee (ACC). These groups are supported by the Animal Care and Veterinary Services department of Western who supplies veterinarians, animal care technicians, managers and office staff to service and facilitate Western's research community throughout London in ethically-sound and ground-breaking research using animals.

Animal Care & Use homepage

The former name of Animal Care & Use is Animal Care and Veterinary Services.


Browse the Animal Care & Use Collections:

Animal Care & Use Publications