Western Research Forum 2018 will take place on Friday, March 16, 2018, from 9am - 3pm.
Morning talks will take place in North Campus Building, Room 113.
9:00 - 10:15am - Graduate Oral Presentations
- Navigating Through the Challenges of Healthcare Simulated Education, Ryan Chan and Adam Morse
- Clarifying Dopaminergic Projections of the Ventral Tegmental Area and Substantia Nigra in Humans using Structural Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nicholas Handfield-Jones
- Ceilometer Measurements from The University of Western Ontario of Smoke from the Extraordinary Fires of 2017 in Western Canada, Achini Abayakoon
- Creative Subversion: Challenging Sociocultural Silencing in Schools, Kelly Bylica
- Improving Canadian Indigenous Health: Diabetes & Cardiovascular Disease, Sukhmeet Sachal
11:00 - 12:00pm - Keynote Speaker, Shelley McKellar, Department of History; Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry
At noon, the Forum will move to the Grad Club for a free buffet lunch.
Following the lunch, the rest of the Forum will take place in the Physics and Astronomy Building Atrium.
1:15 - 2:30pm - Graduate Poster Presentations
2:30 - 3:00pm - Awards Ceremony and Closing Remarks
For the full program, please see this link