Interested in getting started with qualitative research but don’t know much about the software? NVivo is a popular tool for organizing, managing and analyzing qualitative data. This introductory session will provide an overview of NVivo’s capabilities and demonstrate how to use it to get started on a qualitative research project.
- Learn about the features and functionality of NVivo
- Set data files up for autocoding and import
- Create an NVivo project and import different types of data
- Organize and classify files and cases
- Code data and create notes and memos
- Run queries and create charts
- Plan a content analysis