Who can Submit?
Authors must currently be completing, or within twelve months of finishing, an undergraduate university degree in a certified university institution. Undergraduate students who have participated in previous issues are welcome to submit new articles. Student editors are excluded from submitting to the issue on which they are collaborating.
The Review Process
The review process has three stages. First, the submitted papers are reviewed anonymously by faculty members and members of our editorial board. Each student who submits to the journal will receive the reviewer’s comments assessing the content of his/her paper and offering suggestions for future improvement. Based on reviewer recommendations and on the thematic scope of submissions, approximately ten student papers will be chosen for publication. Finally the student editors work in consultation with each selected author to refine and polish the papers.
Instructions to Authors:
- Please submit a clean and anonymous copy of your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with contact details, a 150 word abstract and a list of five keywords.
- Papers must not exceed 4,000 words.
- Citations must follow a recognized academic citation style.
- Submissions should be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Rich Text (.rtf) format.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring that copyright laws are followed regarding any quotes and/or images reproduced within the paper.
- Authors may submit only one paper for review in each issue.
Instructions to Photographers:
- The Liberated Arts photo gallery is optimized for images 666x177 (pixels).
- Please submit your original image to email@example.com along with contact details, a (maximum) 150 word description of the photo and a list of five keywords.
- Submissions should be in jpg, .gif, .png, or .bmp format.
- Images must be original, i.e. the submitter owns the copyright for the work.