|Editor-in-Chief:||Editor Name, Editor Institution|
|Editors:||Editor Name, Editor Institution|
|Editor Name, Editor Institution|
Call for Papers Liberated Arts: Issue Four, 2018
Showcase your research! Huron’s undergraduate journal, Liberated Arts, is now accepting undergraduate papers until January 15, 2018. Submissions can be in any discipline of the Arts and Social Sciences, and we encourage essays that explore new areas of research, arguments, theories, and perspectives. Letters to the Editors, literature reviews and original graphics for the front ‘cover’ are also welcome. See the previous issues at http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/lajur/.
Authors must currently be completing, or within twelve months of finishing, an undergraduate university degree in a certified university institution. Undergraduate students who have participated in previous issues are welcome to submit new articles.
Instructions to authors:
- Please submit a clean and anonymous copy of your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with contact details, a 150 word abstract and a list of five keywords.
- Papers must not exceed 4,000 words.
- Citations must follow a recognized academic citation style.
- Submissions should be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Rich Text (.rtf) format.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring that copyright laws are followed regarding any quotes and/or images reproduced within the paper.
- Authors may submit only one paper for review in each issue.
Current Issue: Volume 3, Issue 1 (2017)
An Imperial Dominion: South Africa in the First World War
Speaking Through Silence in F.G. Paci’s Black Madonna