One of three windows created for the Chapel as part of Collyer Family donation. Lead Investigator: C. Cody Barteet. . Photogapher Anahi Gonzalez. . « less
The windows were dedicated on December 8, 1969.
Inscription: ST. LUKE, ST. PAUL, IN LOVING MEMORY OF DR. GERALD ROBERT COLLYER, 1904-1966.
Location: Chapel, south wall.
Lead Investigator: C. Cody Barteet (email@example.com)
Photograph: Katie Oates