Southside of Nave: Inscription: "… and the word was God." (John 1:1) Dedicatory Plaque: To the Glory of God and in Loving Memory of Andrew Ralph Martin, 1892 - 1961. The image depicts St. John the Evangelist writing the Gospel of John. He is flanked by his icon of the eagle. The book of John opens: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God.
London, Middlesex Deanery, Bishop Cronyn London