The Western Undergraduate Research Journal: Health and Natural Sciences (WURJHNS) started in 2009. It is a student-run open access, peer- and Faculty-reviewed online journal that publishes a variety of articles, including research articles, mini-review articles, Students in the Field reports, briefing notes, short communications, and Letters to the Editor.
Call for Papers
WURJHNS is now accepting submissions in the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physics and Astronomy, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, and related subject areas. Submission of quality papers for review is strongly encouraged. Interested authors should read the submission guidelines first. All articles judged suitable for consideration will be reviewed in a double blinded process by the WURJHNS editorial review board. The journal accepts articles on a rolling submissions basis and thus will accept submissions at any time throughout the year. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to keep updated with us throughout the year, please join our mailing list.
Like us on Facebook:
Current Issue: Volume 6, Issue 1 (2016)
Potential Implications of Mail Delivery Conversion on Older Adults’ Risk of Falls in The Winter
Jovana Sibalija, Mallory L. Ciminsky, Katharine Fuchigami, Marie-Helene L.S. He, Yuyuan Chen, John Trevithick, Geoff Bickerton, and Aleksandra Zecevic
2015/2016 WURJHNS Team
- Editors-in-Chief Himanshu Gupta Kevin Lam
- Managing Editor Alice Tan
- Associate Editors David Li Sean Tom
- Editorial Review Board James Nugent Kristen Reilly Natalie Scime Vivian Tan Diana Varyvoda Alex Zhou
- Production Manager Bhavini Rathod
- Outreach Coordinator Jerry Shum
- Second Year Representatives Serina Cheung Alex Lau Ahmed Mukadam Valerie Yau Andrew Wang
- First Year Representatives Emerald Liang Brandon Lieng Irene Ying