The Western Undergraduate Research Journal: Health and Natural Sciences (WURJHNS) started in 2009. It is a student-run open access, peer- and Faculty-reviewed online journal that publishes a variety of articles, including research articles, mini-review articles, Students in the Field reports, briefing notes, short communications, and Letters to the Editor.
Call for Papers
WURJHNS is now accepting submissions in the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physics and Astronomy, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, and related subject areas. Submission of quality papers for review is strongly encouraged. Interested authors should read the submission guidelines first. All articles judged suitable for consideration will be reviewed in a double blinded process by the WURJHNS editorial review board. The journal accepts articles on a rolling submissions basis and thus will accept submissions at any time throughout the year. For more information, contact email@example.com.
If you would like to keep updated with us throughout the year, please join our mailing list.
Like us on Facebook:
Current Issue: Volume 7, Issue 1 (2017)
Life aquatic: the amazing self-purifying properties of the Ganges River.
Yeshith Rai and David Smith
2016/2017 WURJHNS Team
- Editors-in-Chief Jonathan Hu Vivian Tan
- Managing Editor Andrew Wang
- Associate Editors Alex Zhou Diana Varyvoda
- Editorial Review Board Anastasiya Vinokurtseva Jewel Karbi Natalie Scime Soojie Hong Violet Liu
- Academic Affairs Committee
- Coordinator Michael Mehta
- Members Emerald Liang Kathleen Qu
- Production Manager Bhavini Rathod
- Graphic Designer Lamees Mohammed
- Outreach Coordinators Neetin Prabnu Reza Naqvi