The Western Undergraduate Research Journal: Health and Natural Sciences (WURJHNS) started in 2009. It is a student-run open access, peer- and Faculty-reviewed online journal that publishes a variety of articles, including research articles, mini-review articles, Students in the Field reports, briefing notes, short communications, and Letters to the Editor.
Call for Papers
WURJHNS is now accepting submissions in the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physics and Astronomy, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, and related subject areas. Submission of quality papers for review is strongly encouraged. Interested authors should read the submission guidelines first. All articles judged suitable for consideration will be reviewed in a double blinded process by the WURJHNS editorial review board. The journal accepts articles on a rolling submissions basis and thus will accept submissions at any time throughout the year. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your fourth year honors thesis abstract here.
Like us on Facebook:
Current Issue: Volume 5, Issue 1 (2015)
Perceived Barriers to Accessing Specialized Medical Care in Rural Communities of Ontario: A Pilot Study
Iman S. Sapru, Kelsey Cassidy, and Shannon L. Sibbald
Research Day Abstract
2014/2015 WURJHNS Team
- Editors-in-Chief Himanshu Gupta Benjamin Wong
- Managing Editor Alice Tan
- Associate Editor Courtney Po
- Editorial Review Board Rana Hassan Kristen Reilly Sean Tom Natalie Visca
- Production Manager Kevin Lam
- Outreach Coordinator Shirley Long
- Academic Affairs Committee Nicholas Jackson-Chornenki Cheryl Yip
- Second Year Representative Vivian Tan
- First Year Representative Emmy Sun
- Faculty Review Board Arshad Ali Donna Dennis Jim Dickey Patricia Gray Michelle Mottola Marie Savundranayagam Trish Tucker Sachindri Wijekoon