Policies for RDC@Western Research Highlights
- Whose research can be featured in the RDC@Western Research Highlights?
- Researchers can have their study featured in the RDC@Western Research Highlights if the data analysis has been done at the Research Data Centre (RDC) at The Western University.
- What research output could be highlighted?
- Papers based on RDC research that have undergone peer review
- Theses (Master's or Doctoral) successfully defended
- Who writes for the RDC@Western Research Highlights?
- The RDC@Western Research Highlights is written by the author of the paper or by Heather Juby, Knowledge Transfer Coordinator of the Canadian Research Data Centre Network, in consultation with the author of the paper. Zenaida Ravanera, Information Officer, sees to the production of the RDC@Western Research Highlights that is published upon approval of Rod Beaujot, Academic Director of the RDC at Western.