Submission guidelines page
Before you begin the submission process, please be sure you have the following items:
1. An Account in Entrehojas (go to My Account, click and Sign Up).
2. Manuscript's Title.
3. An abstract of 200 words or less (separated from the manuscript's body). Include your name, email, and affiliation in this page.
4. Keywords for your work (optional), both in English and Spanish.
5. The manuscript must be submitted in one of the following formats: Microsoft Word, or RTF., in English or Spanish. Be sure to follow MLA format for literature and digital humanities works, and APA format for linguistics works.
6. If the manuscript includes reproductions of art work such as engravings or drawings, the author has to submit good quality images in .jpg format and is responsible for obtaining and submitting a copyright permission for reusing the images.
7. Manuscripts must be submitted without a title page, or page numbers. These will be provided by the system.
8. No part of the submission is final until all steps have been completed and you click the final "Submit" button.
9. The author may revise any part of the submission later by logging to "My Account" page and then clicking the submitted manuscript's title.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org