Centre for Education Research & Innovation strive to:
- Conduct high-calibre research in health professions education,
- Ensure a leadership position/role for Faculty in education research,
- Develop areas of programmatic research that reflect Centre expertise, SSMD areas of emphasis, and critical questions in the field of education research,
- Support our Faculty in their education research through consultation, collaboration, advanced research training and mentorship,
- Foster an interdisciplinary community of education research that engages the faculties of medicine, health sciences, and education at UWO, and
- Achieve recognition as a core member of the Canadian Network of medical education research centres, and as a leader internationally in the domain.